10. The John Lewis gift card promotion commences at 8.00am Grenwich Mean Time (GMT) on 01/11/2015 and will close at 8pm GMT on 18/12/2015. This period will constitute the "Promotional Period"
11. The lettings promotion consists of one £75 John Lewis voucher per lettings contract that is signed with Jacksons Estate Agents during the Promotional Period. A property is deemed let, and therefore qualifies under the terms of this promotion, provided that contracts are signed either under a let only, let and rent or managed basis for a minimum term of one year and is based upon the property becoming under offer through Jacksons and the tenants moving in to the property. Vouchers will be distributed upon possession being taken by the tenant.
12. The Sales promotion consists of one £500 John Lewis voucher per sales contract that is signed with Jacksons Estate Agents during the Promotional Period. A property is deemed to be sold, and therefore qualified under the terms of this promotion, provided that Jacksons Estate Agents is instructed to sell the property under its agency agreement, a mutual agreeable offer is received and thereafter the agreement proceeds to completion. Vouchers will be distributed upon completion.
13. There is no limit to the amount of vouchers redeemable by any one individual.
14. Vouchers shall be subject to the standard terms and conditions of John Lewis in relation to the redemption of gift vouchers or cards.
15. The voucher may be collected in person from any Jacksons Estate Agent office (with appropriate prior notice given) or posted, upon request, using Royal Mail Special Delivery.
16. In the event that the voucher is sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery, Jacksons Estate Agents does not take responsibility for any loss or damage of the voucher/card.
17. The voucher is not redeemable for cash or any other gift.
18. By accepting the terms of this promotion, participants also agree to be featured in Jacksons Estate Agents promotional follow up activity which may include, but is not limited to, photographs and quotations from the participants. This activity may include social media as well as other channels.
19. Jacksons Estate Agents is not responsible, in any manner however occurring for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
20. Jacksons Estate Agents accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligent or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the promotion, either during or after the promotion.
21. Entry into the promotion signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.