Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees and immediate families of Jacksons Estate Agents (The Promoter) and associated companies.
2. Individuals will be automatically entered into the prize draw when they register their details with Jacksons Estate Agents during the month of February 2016.
3. Registration may be via the Jacksons Estate Agents website or by phone.
4. Entrants must complete their full details to qualify for this prize draw.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. The prize consists of £200 (two hundred pounds) cash which may be used forpayment towards a meal for two or otherwise at the winners discression.
7. The competition opens at 9am on 1st February 2016.
8. The competition closes at 5.00pm on 29th February 2016. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be notified
9. By email or phone (using the details provided at entry) by 3rd March 2016.
10. If the Promoter cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
11. The winner is required to collect their prize from the Jacksons Estate Agents office of their choice giving 48 hours notice to that office.
12. The winner must make themselves available for a photograph and comment upon collection of the prize.
13. The winner’s name and photograph may be used in promotional activity - once notified, the winner will be announced on Jacksons Estate Agents social media channels.
14. Final decision is by The Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. To the extent permitted by law, by receipt of the prize, consumers agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of its and their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.